Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day with Victoria's Secret...Love is Really in the Air!

Whether you have a significant other or not, Victoria's Secret can make you feel very special on this coming day of hearts and love.  I was out shopping last night and thought, this will be just what I need to lift my spirits for Valentine's Day and managed to pick up some things that reflect  love all around.

First of all, the VS stores are just bustling right now with couples shopping for little romantic items.  There was a whole different set of teens running between Pink and VS for makeup and panties too small for my liking anymore!  And there were just lots of women like me, maybe married or single but out to pick up some pretty things and somehow the fact that Valentine's day is around the corner made it seem all the more justifiable.

The stores are warm and all aglow with reds and pink merchandise and lots of Valentine printed items as well.  The beauty items are beautifully packaged with red bows and so inviting I don't know how anyone could leave the store without something in hand.

I set out just to get a couple items and must tell you it is the perfect pick me up.  Shopping at VS is an intimate experience and so I personally prefer to mill through the store without the girls half my age pushing to assist me, but happy nonetheless to see so many pretty items begging me to buy them.

I loved all the sets with pink and with prints that seemed to scream Valentine's day and ended up buying a pretty full coverage bra with a pretty print.  Of course there were matching panties everywhere and while I did not indulge in the "5" for anything, I did walk away with a cute Valentine's panty that felt so made for me!

So it wouldn't be Valentine's day without purchasing something that smelled lovely and have to tell you that I am a fanatic for absolutely all of VS's body dusting powders.  I don't know about you but it is hard to find dusting powder in general and VS has been carrying the most pretty, lightly shimmery powders that I wear every day.  It is that special something you can do for yourself each morning and I love how it never clashes with any of my perfumes.  I bought the Bombshell luminous body powder.  It smells so phenomenal with peony and vanilla orchid and the shimmer is just gorgeous.  Of course, the pretty white duster with black ribbon encased in a pink striped box helped my purchase as well!  I am hooked for sure.

The best part of all was that I received a beautifully packed box of Godiva chocolates with my purchase specially merchandised with Victoria's Secret pink and red signature stripes and their logo!  This made my experience even better.

I loved the whole night there and walked away feeling a little Valentine's spirit, well a lot quite frankly!  Victorias's Secret has made their mark around this holiday for sure.

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/2011/02/03/a-valentines-day-message-from-victorias-secret/
http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/
And of course, Victorias's Secret has it down with their website which is all decked out and filled with Valentine's promotions for just about everything they sell.  Their VS Access area is also filled with "love", supermodels and what's new in the VS world.  There is even a Valentine's message for us!  Love is truly in the air!
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment