Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More Stripes from J. Crew and I Love It! Reviewing the Maritime dress...

I don't want to jinx a good thing, but I am loving the stripes that J. Crew continues to weave into their items.  I certainly hope this does not turn into the ruffles and sequins repetition!  I just picked up the Maritime dress at the B&M to which the salesperson said had been one of the most requested items for Spring.  The sail blue is so pretty and is a perfect length to go as a belted dress or very long tunic.

It is super soft for sure.  I would describe it as "easy" fit, but not "elegant" as JC describes.  It is a thick, soft, sweatshirt-like well, sweatshirt!  Sometimes I wish they would just call it like it is instead of overglamour-izing!  The price is pretty right at $78 and finally gave me a reason to spend my rewards dollars before they expire mid-March.

New catalog in stores tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment