Monday, January 11, 2010

Lucky Day at the B&M!



So I got lucky.  I ran over to the B&M at lunch noodling to spend my last few dollars on the gift card and for ONCE, I got lucky.  Even though it was pretty picked over, there were still some items and I managed to walk away with three lovely pieces.  I picked up the  Bling-Button Cardigan in soft violet and also the watercolor/leopard skirt which is gone!  They are both lovely and versatile pieces and so worth it with the Extra 30%!  I could not believe how pretty these cardis were and somehow I have overlooked them.  I also picked one up on ebay the other evening in the heather fossil color.  What I like most are the little crystal-like buttons (hence bling) and the mix of 45% acrylic/37% super fine alpaca/18% merino making them just warm enough for Spring as well as a Fall into Winter.  See these sweet lil' buttons.   I also picked up the (Cashmere V-neck Sweater) in dark poppy (like a cherry red) which I have been looking for!  So ladies, there is hope.  Take another chance.  There are still some things hanging around, getting returned, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...the violet in the bling button and the watercolor leopard skirt will look great together!

    ReplyDelete