Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lightweight Denim J. Crew Trouser



Surprise, surprise, well sort of!  I actually ordered these Lightweight trousers in workwear wash two months ago and they were on backorder.  I completely forgot about them.  I believe I only paid $19.99, but I must tell you that these are the most comfortable jeans that I have ever worn!  They are super soft and the length is perfect.  This could be a great dress up jean, hence the name "trouser".  They are very flattering in the seat and through the hips.  The next jean I will definitely get which is closest to this is the Downtown denim trouser in clean rinse wash currently at $108.

2 comments:

  1. It's been ages since I've even looked at J.Crew's denim offerings -- ever since the advent of the skinny / matchstick / toothpick / jeggings I figured it wasn't worth the bother. I've been wanting to try the downtown trouser jeans though (the only ones that don't look like they'll show everything and then some!) - you'll have to do a review if you get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will for sure. I was concerned as well with the weight of the jean - they are pretty light, but not see through as I would have expected. They almost look like a dress pant, so am glad to sneak these into my wardrobe and for work!

    ReplyDelete