Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anthropologie's Egg Crate



So what on earth does this have anything to do with fashion, J. Crew or things girl's love?  I was on a hunt to find clever ways to hold my treasures especially rings, earrings (like the Infinity ones below!) and wholah!  I discovered these little ceramic egg crates in white and baby blue at Anthropologie (Anthro Egg Crates).  They are fabulous and show off my sparklers - quite handy to keep things organized.  Found out that these are one of Giada's favorites too which she highlighted on her site (Giada's Kitchen), but for egg storage!.  I love things that are non-traditional.  I also picked up a couple lovely bowls to hold bracelets.  Shop away and enjoy looking at your things in a lovely setting!

2 comments:

  1. I got this also but for eggs! Your way is a great idea too, totally makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that color is totally gorgeous, what a versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete