Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jenna's Eye Candy, Behind the Design Video & February 2010 Catalog!


I just got the pop of color and inspiration I needed from J. Crew with this month's Jenna's Picks or Jenna's Eye Candy.  I love the focus on accessories.  Because I am not quite ready to depart from all the fabulous Fall/Winter clothing pieces, this is a nice departure to get me thinking and hoping Spring will come soon.
From those picks, I really like these Alecia suede platform peep toes shown here in Paris Pink @ 4265.  I also love the simplicity and under-stated glamour of the Crystal glamour bracelet at $70.  

I was also thrilled to see the mini-video Behind the Design with Jenna  previewing the inspiration for the 2010 collection.  Love the nude tonal play and just the sweet feminine look of this collection.  She also mentions that they are still loving the "piling" and layering of jewelry saying "go big or go home!"  I am down with that.  You have seen my recent jewelry loves and I am moving right in that direction.


Lastly, the 2010 February Catalog is now online!  Good night for now...too much to say and too little time!

2 comments:

  1. Aw crap, you had to point out that Crystal Glamour Bracelet! I am still exhausted stalking the Duchess & Majesty bracelets all season (got 'em both!) and was trying to ignore the new styles. Here I go again!

    And, I'm liking the more sophisticated turn the JCrew shoe line has taken this spring - the Alecia is a good example. Like them, not the price, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Alecia is one gorgeous shoe!!! I agree on the piling on - I was contemplating 3 bracelets this morning and then thought whoa, dipping into the crewlade a bit too much. Maybe for a social outing, but not for working from home and shopping. (too heavy!)

    ReplyDelete