Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Love of the Tee


C'mon ladies, do we need another J. Crew Tee?  Of course!  I go through stages of feeling like a need a tee intervention, but they continue to pop up like little art pieces.  In Oprah's February 2010 magazine, T-shirts make the list of "100 Things that are getting Better".  At number 90., J. Crew is noted as one of the companies that continue to evolve this shirt with better fabrics, embellishments making them a great option under a blazer or as they note, "befitting a blouse".


So I do have a couple favs from the new arrivals including the Tulle blossom art tee and the Hand-cut flower art tee.  I do going into the B&M just to get a feeling for the textures and color options, but cringe at the $45 and up price tags!   The applique flower art tee comes in at $78!  They are fabulously cheery in the winter though...come on Spring.

3 comments:

  1. I am digging the hand-cut flower art tee - but that may well be just because of that gorgeous chartreuse yellow shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow too. Whether a tee or something else in this color, I think I need to get it! Very daring and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually picked up a plain vneck tee in that brigh chartreuse yellow at my B&M yesterday...if you can actually call that color of shirt plain. And honestly, I'll probably wear it even more than the embellished tee.

    ReplyDelete