Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's In My Bag?

I love Marie's Claire's monthly back page entitled "In the Bag" which features some sort of celebrity with highlights and comments on what is in their handbag.

There is something curious in general about what we all carry around in our bags.  Some of us carry giant hobo's with books, waterbottles and half of our vanity tables.  Other's carry a little clutch with minimum essentials.  I decided I will feature a "What's In My Bag" overview to share some of my favorite "essentials" as well!  It is almost too embarrassing to tell you how much I actually lug around each day, so I've just captured a few!  What are your favorite and must carry items each day?

1 comment:

  1. Love the lip color. I carry various ones - typically Stila and Laura Mercier.

    ReplyDelete