Saturday, January 29, 2011

J. Crew Men's Caught My Eye...Sun-faded washed fleece crewneck sweatshirt!

Good thing for J. Crew Men's Spring items which caught my eye at the B&M tonight because I am still waiting for something special in Women's to come along.  After pacing the store a couple times, my eyes were drawn to this beautiful baby-blue sun-faded washed fleece crewneck sweatshirt ($49.50) in Men's.  This is the most comfy, soft and beautiful blue.  This is one of those sweatshirts I know I will wear all Spring long and on a chilly Summer evening, so, so soft  It is so pretty that I asked the salesperson if they were going to get more colors!  She had no idea of course...typical at this location.  I love french terry.  You must go see this blue as it is not like any I have seen for awhile.  They had them paired up with new sun-washed flannel shirts.  What JC describes as "southport green" would look amazing with this particular sweatshirt.  I am still waiting for some women's pieces to catch my eye.  I am really wishing that JC would move away from some of the military-inspired and neutrals.  It is getting a little bit old. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I agree about the sweatshirt. What a beautiful shade of blue, and french terry is my favorite, too. Not too hot like regular fleece, just really cozy. Wish they would make a version for the ladies.

    ReplyDelete