Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lip Love...Three Favorites!

With Winter's harsh cold on the outside and dry air inside, I am always on the hunt for great, soothing products to repair my lips.  And alas, I've fallen in love with three items.  Dior's Creme de Rose Plumping Lip Balm with SPF 10 (can be purchased at Sephora).  It  has a natural, petal pink sheen and a beautiful rose smell.  I love it because it gives a little plump to your lipstick without having too much of a gloss and no sparkle.

Also at Sephora, are YSL's Rouge Pur Couture SPF15 liptsticks.  I have had friends rave about this liptstick and have seen it featured in nearly every one of my fashion magazines so I decided to give it a try.  It is always featured with radiant colors and ultimate staying-power. I went with #20 which is a beautiful berry red exclusive to Sephora and wow, I was thrilled.  This lipstick is so rich and sumptious and has an amazing strawberry/orange-type scent which I can literally smell all day.  I love that it nourishes and protects my lips with an SPF 15 packed in.  This color is the perfect red for me with blue undertones.  And did I mention as with all YSL cosmetics, the gold tube is gorgeous so is the perfect accessory in my bag!

Lastly, I picked up M A C's Lip Conditioner also with SPF 15 (Nordstroms).  With a hint of vanilla scent, it is packed with moisture-rich nutrients such as almond oil, shea butter, avocado extract, wheat germ oil and Vitamins A & E.  I love it because it also has beautiful scent and my lips instantly feel healed.  It is not sticky at all.  This balm has no tint so can also be used over or under your lipstick!

Love...


No comments:

Post a Comment