Friday, August 27, 2010

J. Crew 20% Off & Free Ship +150 (Code OURTREAT)


Am afraid I took the plunge and purchased a few items with another final sale over at J. Crew.  I believe however it was a worthwhile investment given it was the wool gabardine suiting.  I purchased both the pant and two-button blazer which I have been wanting to purchase but somehow the sizing didn't match up for me on previous sales.  The suit didn't pop up as Final Sale either.  I also bought an open merino cardi in the lagoon green which I love!  I can't get enough of this color and they are a steal at $24.99!  So happy Fiday!  Was great to have this pop on a Friday...

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm pretty sure I said "Happy Friday!" to you this morning, but I don't see the post. Oh well! Glad you got the suit you coveted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up returning the wool gab suit. The suit looked cheap overall and I was really disappointed. It seems the JC quality so many of us have grown loyal to has rapidly declined. Even with the markdowns, this suit was not worth the investment. I was very disappointed :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah - just blogged about this sale today. Loving that blazer you got!!

    ~jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete