Monday, August 2, 2010

Going, going, gone...J. Crew Rewards Card!

JCrew.com
I was lucky enough to get a J. Crew $50 rewards card, but did not keep it in my hands very long!  I splurged indeed, but somehow the rewards card and the free shipping code that I got from Alexis over at jcrewaficionada made it all worthwhile.  I went for the exhibitor tote in black.  I was lured part by the beautiful photos and part charmed by the copy that described it:



"For those of us who love keeping our carryall options open, we're thrilled to introduce this cleverly tough-chic design chameleon in luscious leather with a glossy gold zipper and chain hardware. This ingeniously designed tote features a bottom that unzips to add even more capacity and a cross-body strap that can be attached to the middle of the bag, creating a much smaller fold-over style. Crafted in smooth, luxurious leather, it has antiqued-finish gold-plated hardware, a magnetic snap closure and oodles of pockets, including a roomy exterior zip pocket. At any size, this über-versatile three-in-one wonder is our hands-down must-have this season. Interior back-wall zip pocket, front-wall split-patch cell pocket. Cotton twill lining. Part of the J.Crew Collection. Import. Comes with dust bag. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap fully extends to 22". 7 3/4" handle drop. 17"H x 16"W x 6"D."

I need "uber-versatile" right now in my life".  We shall wait and see.  I am practically standing at the door waiting for UPS to come.  Did you receive a rewards card and what are you thinking about?


3 comments:

  1. PLEASE post IRL of this..would love to hear what you think of the leather, see the size and even one of you wearing it cross-body would be so helpful! It has my curiosity and obviously yours;) TIA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure will sweetsy, am hoping to receive in next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post your review. I've been wanting a new cross body bag for fall and like the look of this. I'm only concerned that the zipper will be rough and may catch on knits. I hope it is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete