Tuesday, August 24, 2010

as seen IN...Talbot's Makes the List of Many Great Women's Magazines

Now that I am on a Talbot's kick, I should mention that they have been noted in many premier women's magazines including WWD highlighting their fashionable pieces.  I love how Talbots is making trend lists including the use of leopard prints while not leaving behind their anticipated classics such as pea coats amd pencil skirts.

I have found that I always pay a little more for these classics, but they continue to be staples in my wardrobe year after year.  I love that Talbots is making these lists with some of the more modern brands including the J. Crew's of the world.  It proves they are willing to try new styles with the trends, but I have never seen them completely abandon what they are known for.  Frankly, I also love that their ad campaigns reach many ages of women and not just one particular demographic.  That makes the brand far more appealing to me as well.  Yeah Talbots!  What are you most looking forward to this Fall from a trend standpoint?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Chris. I [we] are thrilled you are noticing the great things going on at Talbots. Me? I am psyched about Leopard! I'm snatching up the new, bringing out the old. Gotta stop myself from looking like one furrrocious feline this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie,
    I love everything about Talbots. The catalog is gorgeous and the energy in the stores is buzzing around all the new pieces. I have been a loyal Talbot's girl over the years and was thrilled to see the modern chic pushed a bit more. I agree on the leopard as well!

    ReplyDelete