Saturday, August 21, 2010

Talbots 2010 Holiday Look Book...All That Glitters!

I am not quite there with thinking of Holiday, but absolutely loved looking through Talbots 2010 Holiday Look Book.  I am on a bit of a kick right now with all that glitters whether it is some of J. Crew's military chic items, Ann Taylor's gold sheen sleeveless shell or Talbot's...it all comes back to sparkle.  I am also loving the return of the fuller skirt such as the georgette skirt on page 15. of this book and the rose print dress on page 17.  I also love the mix of ultra-fem as with the lace dress on page 24. accompanied by the tweed sash.  The colors are fabulous - chocolate, pale pink, gold, olive.  I also love that Talbots is pushing the edge on modern-sexy as with the halter/open back matte jersey gown on page 42. paired with the rosette tote on the following page.  I only wish I had somewhere to wear some of these items!  I do love wearing a distressed pair of jeans with a unique and bold jacket...and there will be plenty of options. There are some absolutely stunning items in this book looking to be available mostly in November/December...aaahhh to wish now - have barely gotten my Fall groove on!  Any items on your Talbot's wish lists?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the link. Talbots has styled another gorgeous look book that will have me stalking thier web site for updates. I adore your picks and must find out details about the gold satin peep toes in the first few pages. So many items look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress on page 24! I was in the store just yesterday and tried on another lace dress - check out my blog for the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Chris! I wouldn't mind getting it if it goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link you provided for the Holiday Look Book brought me to the Fall Look Book and the link for that on the site does not work for some reason. I wasn't able to find the Holiday Look Book on the site anywhere. Can you please tell me where to find it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne, try pasting the below in your browser:

    http://www.talbots.com/online/pearlsofwisdom/look_book.jsp?cmp=emc-20100624_CANews_July-LookBook&om_rid=NJTiGK&om_mid=_BMI6fCB8MKs2l$&

    ReplyDelete