Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exquisite, Beautiful Daisy Lace Jacket from Talbot's Spring 2011 Line...

Every now and then I find a piece that compels me to pay full price.  Talbots new Jackie fit daisy lace jacket was just that piece for me.  It is so unique and pretty and I do not recall the last time I bought a jacket like this.  I love to buy some pieces that can stand the test of time, but also have a little character.  This jacket is so ultra-feminine and Spring-like, and can be dressed up or down like the photo shows with jeans. I actually picked this up for an upcoming trip to Austin so that I could throw it on with jeans and still look dressed.  It is unbelievably comfortable made of cotton/lyocell and with 3/4 length sleeves.  It has no close, flap pockets with the prettiest little cream, marble-shaped buttons.  And if you are not familiar with the different cuts in their jackets, the "Jackie" is described as the following:

Reminiscent of the boyfriend blazer, the Talbots Jackie fit is playfully narrow and straight through the waist with generous room through the bust. Measurements, proportion and balance have been standardized with offerings in long, three-quarter and bracelet sleeves.


The cotton lining has just the slightest tone of creamy, beige which compliments the cream-colored lace daisies beautifully.

So, if you have been convinced to either consider or buy this little gem, I recommend you do so quickly.  Just as rarely as these items come in the door, they go out just as fast.  I have found on occasion that items disappear if there is an extraordinary request.

Happy Spring!

3 comments: