Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Love Lollipops!

I Love Lollipops!
I Love Lollipops! by CrewCat featuring a cross body shoulder bag
It's been awhile since I've updated my Polyvore and since I'm continuing down my Spring fling, this set seemed most appropriate.  The The Talbot's daisy lace pencil skirt is my favorite in peach madeleine.  I love this color because it can go slightly coral or pinkish with accessories.  The daffodil yellow is also great and would be super cute paired with a chambray shirt as shown through Talbot's styling.

Cheers and Happy Sunday!



3 comments:

  1. I love that skirt every time I see it!!! Great PV set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Your style and vibe are great.so cute.
    Please check mine out and if you like it follow me back, id really appreciate the support!

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Charlotte, will definitely follow you back. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete