Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's In My Bag? - March 2011

My March handbag is beginning to feel more like an Easter basket and walking into the Coach store a couple weeks ago pretty much sprung me into Spring!  The "Kristin" line in particular is so amazingly beautiful that I bought both bag and wallet.  Interestingly though, as "matchy" as I like to get, I opted pale pink and yellow (I just couldn't resist).  The colors are the perfect hues and in my case, the perfect pick-me-up.  

I am always bag to hand with some sort of magazine and of recent have been subscribing to both the UK and US versions of Elle and Marie Claire.  I have to say that I am loving "Brit" editorial by a major stretch and the high gloss photos help too!  

My new fav lipstick is Lancome's Color Design series in Matte.  This is the BEST matte lipstick I have ever bought (sorry MAC).  I have been a loyal follower of MAC's matte coverage, but Lancome's texture is far better in overall feel and wear.  They have some great new shades and so filling both my pink and coral urges ended up with "Posh Pink" and "Corset" which are the prettiest shades.  And, they make your teeth look super white both having slightly bluish undertones.  I always keep Dior's Lip Balm in Creme de Rose in my bags from season to season as this is the best with the nicest, rose scent.

My Kate Spade planner is a must.  And, my favorite staple of recent is my Moroccan Oil which I love for a midday hair shine and also doubles as a great intensive oil for hands and cuticles.

With Spring coming, I find that a pretty new handbag and lipstick binge are sweet rewards.  After all, a girl has to take care of herself!  I think we are all ready for some warmer days and frankly, I don't even care if the rains come as long as the breezes begin to blow.  I am all ready!  


2 comments:

  1. I love your new Coach bag! I acquired a mauvy tote on my latest trip to the outlet store a couple of months ago, and can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rose! I need to make a trip to the outlet very soon. The Spring colors are just so pretty that I obviously could not resist. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete