Monday, March 28, 2011

New Catalog Time...And Easy Weekend Pieces, J. Crew April 2011

I often reach for anything J.Crew on the weekends and so love the clever positioning of their "weekend chic" wearables whether you are reading the paper with a cup of coffee, walking the dog, or playing with your little one(s) as Jenna is portrayed with her son Beckett (too cute)!  I was wondering if JC would ever take the lens to a closer place in her life and I thought it was smart and lovely with clothing choices. After all, how easy is it to make jersey pieces and moccasins look fabulous, but somehow J. Crew does!
I am liking the racer tote in natural speckle.  I do not need another tote, but this one adds a bit of preppy mixed with boho chic that would transition well into Summer.

On a sale note, am thrilled there is a 30% Off Sale Items with Free Ship on $150+.  I picked up a cashmere/wool blend Plaza coat in camel which I intend to pack away for next Winter, but I was really excited for this deal as it was at $129 before the Sale percentage off.

Happy shopping.  It is good to get another jolt of Spring and in this JC April catalog, a jolt of Summer through the "Beach Boutique.  There are lots of bathing suits previewed. Do you have any favorites from the April book?

Cheers and Have a Happy Week!

3 comments:

  1. love all of these. amazing post. Don't forget to swing by and see Nicole Richie's new fave accessory and the latest fash read. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for all things celeb fashion.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that Plaza coat! To die for...sigh...=)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete