Sunday, April 18, 2010

the thread by Nordstrom...your own personal stylist online!

There is nothing greater than great styling and smart advice on a range of topics from beauty, fashion and emerging trends.  If done right, you keep coming back for more.  Of recent, I have loved exploring Nordstrom's site on an area called the thread.  There are a number of topics created by their advisors, stylists, etc. that keep me looking weekly for great advice and beautiful images.

For example, under the fashion Advisor, June Rau Nordtrom's fashion director does a whole fresh look/overview to Chambray which I never would have imagined had so many possiblilites to styling.  It truly is a classic.  June mixes and matches outfits so you can see how it works "at work", "after 5" and "weekends".  It is very clever, kind of a grown up version of Colorforms online.

Check it out.  If anything, makes me feel like I have my own personal stylist right in the convenience of
my own home!

No comments:

Post a Comment