Sunday, April 11, 2010

More J. Crew Fall 2010 Collection (Images)

Special thanks to Heather Clawson from Habitually Chic and Everything Fabulous as I was able to pick up some more images from J. Crew's 2010 Fall Collection for Women.  I was not as originally wowed by the initial images that I saw but after seeing some of these images, I have become a bit more intrigued.

I love the use of color with the richness of olive, plums and browns played against lighter hues of blush, gold, celadon.  I do also like the use of mixed media but am wondering perhaps if JC might be going a bit overboard with sequins, feathers, wools, gingham print, etc.  Some of these images border high fashion and less classic J. Crew.  I love looking at the photos but am not sure how many of these pieces I could see myself wearing.
From previous posts, have noted that I am still enjoying utilitarian chic and since I have bought a few pieces, I will carry them over.  I was glad to see JC is previewing them as well for Fall.  I love masculine mixed with fem and the color palette is definitely beautiful.

Do you think it is too early to get excited about Fall and do you love any of the pieces from the collection? 





All images originated from Habitually Chic.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo loving this! I can't wait for fall....and it's only April !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to like it. I keep looking at these fall preview pics and hoping I'll find something to get excited about. I think the styling is what is stopping me and I'm sure once I see the catalogue images of individual items, I'll see things I like. Right now, not so much.

    ReplyDelete