Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Scored at J. Crew! The Tayla Dress...

Sometimes it just feels good to score at J. Crew.  On a quick jaunt over to the B&M at lunch today, was actually just checking out any new Spring sale items and they have added anew.  But what do I stumble across all beautifully black and classic office chic - the Drapey Wool Tayla dress  which is no longer available!  I thought, this could not be true as I waited and waited (one markdown too long!) and poof, it was gone.  This is as J. Crew states, "easy elegance" and the finish is subtle and beautifully tailored.  And, so, so comfortable.  I know we ask ourselves, "How possibly could we buy another black dress", but I couldn't resist as the story goes.  Here is the best part.  So the dress was originally $188 and after couple markdowns, down to $59.99 which was as marked today.  But when the sales person rang it up - C-ACHING! - at $39.99, I could not believe it was true.  Oh J.Crew, I'm still in love with you.  Don't you love a great find and have any found you?

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! Love a J Crew story with a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score! I love it when that happens! Such a nice surprise to get a lower price at the register.

    ReplyDelete