Thursday, April 1, 2010

Off to Ann Taylor 40% Off Entire Purchase! 3 Days Only


So I only ended up getting a couple items from J. Crew's recent 30% off and had really hoped that more handbags would have been available under this sale.  Actually, I think my online shopping fingers were likely not quick enough, so I lost out a couple times!  With that, Ann Taylor has been a favorite of mine again.  They have timeless pieces for my wardrobe and the Spring 2010 line is gorgeous.  So, to my great surprise they posted my favorite sale (40% off and free shipping on $150+).  Items are going fast, but I managed to pick up a couple staple pieces including the Cowl Neck Draped Dress in dark teal.  I love the way their garments fit.  They are romantic and classic and have really found that so many of the items translate well to the office.  So check it out and please share any of your favorite items!  I have bought some beautiful blouses over the last couple months there so am glad I have a bit of a diversion from J. Crew, especially when I can't get my hands on some of the sale items I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment