Monday, February 6, 2012

Jason Wu for Target - "Mischief is in the Details", the Spring 2012 Collection





Jason Wu for Target - smart, fresh, adorable, whimsical and oh so wearable to work or casually!  Although I found only a few items out from this collection that hit stores 2/5, I managed to snag them.  I was really impressed with the clean lines and felt like this collaboration in general has been one of the better that I've seen with Target.  It is hard to take upscale, designer to wearable and lower end cost pieces that don't disappoint.  I was skeptical, am personally a Wu fan, so when I saw the pieces was really quite surprised.  I am hoping to see more of the pieces and accessories which were not in the store I visited today.


I picked up the navy pleated floral skirt which is just the right length with a little sass and at $29.99 it is a serious steal!  I also bought the jersey striped dress at $34.99.  This is a well-constructed little dress that feels wonderful and the perfect weight to be worn as a dress or I am also thinking as a tunic with jeans - Love!  I picked up one of the tees, lace print in heather gray...cute.

I also love how online they have put together different looks - like Look I.  This one in particular would wear perfectly day to night.  Now that I've seen the collection and its overall quality I will definitely purchase more.  I also think that Look 4 is smart and completely sweet!

Look 4
Jason Wu for Target is a great infusion of Spring to come with pieces that mix, match and carry on their own.  I also felt this collection is perfectly wearable across different age groups.


Have you checked this out and what are your favorites?  There are also some online exclusives such as the straw tote -- and it is already out of stock so I suggest you hurry if you are interested.

Below, check out the Target online spot as well as the collaboration piece with Jason Wu discussing the Spring 2012 collection.
Look 1

I hope you find those pieces you are interested in and happy shopping!

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment