Monday, February 20, 2012

Spotting Jenna!

Over at leFashion, caught a fabulous picture of Jenna Lyons looking crazy busy.  I'd say she is likely multi-tasking in the middle of NYFW.  Celine pants, denim jacket and white tee with her signature eyeglasses...love.  She is so tall and leggy that I am pretty sure she's among a very small number of people that would look good in these pants -- they are amazing nonetheless.  And, if she couldn't be any taller, add the electric blue stilettos which I'm guessing put her at about 6'3"1

I love people-watching and it's far more interesting when it is a celebrity-type person that catches your eyes.  I like to wonder what they are talking about and why they look so serious. Her hair pulled back tight in a little bun only adds to her all-business like exterior.

And if this pic were not enough, you can find this one and dozens more over at girlcrushjennalyons, love, love, love...!

No comments:

Post a Comment