Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kate Spade's Blog, Behind the Curtain - Bring On September!

If you haven't been here (although surely you must have), check out Kate Spade's Blog Behind the Curtain.

Each month a beautiful color is featured and I love September's as Ruby.  Check out five ways to wear Ruby.  I love the cooper square kaley in the prettiest, shiny ruby which is one shoulder bag that could carry you right through the holidays (love, love).

Kate's blog is one of my absolute favorites with bright beautiful colors that represent true charm and sophistication.  It is truly a joy to both "Shop" and "Play" which the site coins so cheerily.  While I am a Kate Spade loyal, this site brings plenty of interest from fashion to favorite travel spots.

Speaking of charm, could this shoe named Linette be any more beautiful (right)!  I seriously wish I had somewhere to wear these little beauties!  Not quite ruby, but described as amethyst suede -- I'll take it!

Make a visit, it will brighten your day and see if you can go without purchasing even a little note card!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment