Friday, September 2, 2011

Beautiful Classic, Chanel No. 5...


Timeless, feminine, beautiful, elegant, sensual ...need I say more.  If you are a fan of Chanel No. 5, then you also likely know that it comes in a fabulous purse spray which in my case I recently picked up at Nordys.  This has seriously become my favorite "pick-me-up" and has the most smashing, sleek spray along with two companion refills.

If you have not tried No. 5, I recommend that you do.  I have always loved "Coco" which has a always reminded me of Fall and I wear right through Winter.  No. 5 was a favorite only most recently and I adore.

How about a fun fact.  One bottle of Chanel No. 5 is sold every thirty seconds and is the number one selling fragrance in the world.*  It was created for Coco herself in 1921 by Ernest Beaux.  The scent composition is*:
  • Top note – Ylang-Ylang and Neroli
  • Heart note – Grasse Jasmine and May Rose
  • Base note – Sandalwood and Vanilla
*Facts from Beauty Suite 101 written by Dulcinea Norton Smith.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have Chanel 5, and before that 19. After working with chemicals for many years, I became so allergic to a lot of perfumes, the Chanels among them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(.. that stinks (no pun intended)!

    ReplyDelete