Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jenna Lyons in Oprah Magazine - March 2010 "Five Sure Things for Spring"

Jenna Lyons is featured in Oprah's March 2010 magazine under the article "Five Sure Things for Spring.  Lyons and other designers including Isaac Mizrahi talk about those pieces that are Spring's wearable trends.  Lyons says, "A rumpled jacket or a bit of messy hair makes you approachable.  Too polished and perfect can be intimidating", she says.

I am personally jumping for joy on that one!  Previewed are the "Utility Jacket" ...safari meets military in this classic that can anchor anything from jeans to a party dress.  Jenna goes on to say "Borrowed from the boys" is the mantra for Spring.  Pick up a copy - the spread is lovely (pages 168-169).  I love the inspiration board in the office on the right hand page of the spread -- am thinking I may need to do one. I love her style and I love J. Crew...(sorry my image quality is not so great as my scanner bit the dust).

1 comment:

  1. If I don't actually grab a copy to keep, I will at least pick it up next time I'm checking out at the grocery. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete