Friday, February 12, 2010

I Think I'm In Love...Old & New

Is it possible to fall in love with a pair of shoes?  Sometimes I am completely enamored by the beauty of a shoe and we know

J. Crew has put out some lovelies.
Take an older love the  "Luciana" heels which I waited and waited for an eBay seller to post because I lost out waiting too long for sale markdowns.  Patience was my virtue as they now sit proudly on my shelf.  They are almost too pretty to wear!  And for the "new", I picked up a pair of the rosebud metallic capri sandals which were marked down from $78 to $49.99 at B&M.  I loved these and so will wait patiently for Spring/Summer to creep in.  These too are so lovely, almost a shame to wear!  That sounds terribly nutty, but some shoes just look like little works of art.  So I have professed my love for these shoes this VDay and hope you have found your shoe loves too!  Visit the B&M, some great sale additions and the new catalog is hitting stores on the 25th!

2 comments: