Thursday, February 11, 2010

J. Crew Insiders - 20% off $175+...I Have No Self Control...


I caved.  Ended up purchasing the Ruffled gamine jacketFrosted jacquard skirt in mint now NA and, another pair of broken-in boyfriend chinos! Oh my, the rationale was there even through I said I wouldn't.  At 20% off $175+ and my $25 gift card won through (Fablulous Florida Mommy) - I found much justification.

I could look and look and look and end up finding three items I can't live without.  How does this happen??  Will give myself a little credit. I stepped out with the mint skirt and gamine in desert rose...so I didn't go my safe black and black and gray and black.

Anyways -- the shipping kills me and other faithful fans...we must take a stand ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. that jacket is super cute! i kept looooking and looooking for something to buy since it is a pretty good deal esp for new items... but i just couldn't find anything that I really needed to have.

    found your blog from jca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Ashley! The sad thing is I really can't find anything I "need" either so it is a bit of a compulsion to collect I'm afraid. The jacket is beautifully constructed...you must consider!

    ReplyDelete