Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Sweater Love...J. Crew's Silkspun Sweater!


Can I just say that J. Crew's new Silkspun sweater is probably one of the softest sweaters I've ever owned? It is a blend of wool, silk and nylon with just the tiniest bit of shine.  It can easily be tucked into a pencil skirt or high-waisted pant and feels like it is barely there.  And, it does suit for a little dressier occasion if you like.  I bought it in navy because I'm on a kick instead of traditional black everything.  However, it is so sumptuous that I can dream of it in every color!  The sienna (shown right), autumn blaze and deep turquoise are a few favorites.  If you have the patience for a markdown or sale, more power to you, but at $69.50, is almost worth the investment for a sweater you can fall in love with!  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment