Friday, August 5, 2011

Flashback to Fabulous, Jenna Lyons Featured On Vogue.com's "10 Best Dressed List" June 27th, 2011 & Flash Forward to the 2011 Met Gala...

Photo: Neal Rasmus/BFAnyc.com
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images 
I missed this one on Jenna Lyons (left) pictured at the Wall Street Journal Off Duty Summer Solstice Celebration in New York on June 21st.  She is looking oh so summery in her Celine dress and Chanel shoes.  I love the bright orange lips and handbag, so pretty!  I assume that is the reason she was also featured for vogue.com's "10 Best Dressed List" as they were featuring anything but subtle colors for Summer.

We see Jenna again featured both in the August issue of Vogue and online  through vogue.com's Special Edition Best Dressed List at the 2011 Met Gala.  Jenna is photographed with Eddie Borgo (right) where she is wearing a J. Crew sweater and bridal skirt.  I am not sure about this ensemble when you consider the frocks of Sarah Jessica Parker, Gywneth Paltrow and Taylor Swift?  What are your thoughts?  Do you think the casual mixed with dressed up bridal fits this event's very formal dress styles?  I absolutely love the skirt and she looks fantastic as usual.  I am just not sure this works for me.  I do see the poppin' bright orange lipstick again which looks far better on her than I!

1 comment:

  1. The skirt looks great. The sweater with it, not so much. It would've been better w/a fitted tee a la Sharon Stone's famous Gap tee w/long black skirt.

    ReplyDelete