Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall is Coming...Beautiful Tone on Tone Colors from Eileen Fisher.










I love the easiness of Eileen Fisher's pieces.  I love the women that she places in her campaigns, real women with all different shapes.  And this month is no different reflecting the "Sartorial Slouch" and if that doesn't peak your interest just a little bit...!  Let's just say that there are beautiful pieces with a "slouch" that are perfect for "every" woman.  And the colors are to die for, perfect for Autumn's first callings.  One link is also themed "The Nature of Color" a clever little twist on words that do in fact pull us closer to nature's greatest hues and completely wearable.  My personal favorite is the drape neck slouchy Top in fine gauge cashmere, color is Sienna and perfectly so.

The colors are so rich and this is probably one of my most favorite times of year to view her site, stunning.  And I just love all the layering options from silk to cashmere, merino wool to viscose knit with Lycra.  I am also loving the Mandarin Collar Boxy Shirt in Silk Crepe de Chine, color choice Cranberry which is so rich.  Are you and EF fan and which pieces are calling you this Fall?  Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Eileen Fisher - I am actually really overwhelmed with the fantastic choices this fall. The colors are gorgeous! I hope to place an order soon - as soon as I can make up my mind on items. Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete