Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Very Merry Gift Guide...J. Crew!

It has been awhile since my last post...so sorry.  Like so many, have been wrapped up (no pun intended) with so many work projects.  Doesn't November and December seem to roll on Fast Forward!  It is hectic.  I know you all must feel the same.  I have to say though that so many of my favorite retailers have beautiful offerings for the holidays and their online sites are beautiful.  I love the catalogs too, but would much prefer saving a tree since I do so much shopping online.  J. Crew has come into December with a jingle and a fantastic color splash.  Their Very Merry Gift Guide aims to please and I only wish I looked great with this beautiful yellow! The photography is just exquisite.  The bright colors with snow white backgrounds throughout the calendar add an extra pop.  If you have been paying attention, they've had fab sales including up to 30% off + free ship $150 over.  This is great whether you have a small list or one that is growing!  When I logged in tonight, I also got a note for free ship and free monogramming regardless of total!  I love these touches.  The monogramming is something that I have been taking advantage of lately.  It is such a great personalization.  I love ordering men's shirts oversized and adding the monogram - great alternative to sleepwear too!

I am loving all the Lulu Frost for J. Crew deco bangles.  The tortoise is pretty much the only one that I do not have (note to self!).  These would be lovely gifts for your fav girl's.  And, who says personal gift giving is not allowed!

It is hard to get through J. Crew's site this holiday without self-gifting.  My favorite purchase so far has been the Edie tote in flame which I bought through 30% off.  It is absolutely gorgeous.  I though initially it would be too thin, but it is quite roomy and feels amazing!  Go ahead, splurge a little for yourself too!  Do you have any items that you are wishing for soon?

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment