Saturday, October 29, 2011

From Nordstrom's Blog, The Thread - "Can’t Live Without: Fall’s Perfectly Polished"

Cheri Botiz, Nordstrom National Beauty and Fragrance Director, dishes on her favorite fall accessory: nails!
9 – butter LONDON ’3 Free Wallis’ Nail Lacquer (Nordstrom Exclusive)
This new, exclusive fall shade is a showstopping metallic black-green. You can wear this with anything. What is ‘3 free’? butter LONDON is a 3-free company: no formaldehyde, no toluene, no DBP (dibutyl phthalate). $14



10 – Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream
You always want to make sure you pamper your hands. This hand and nail treatment cream is formulated to preserve the smooth, supple appearance of hands. $30



I've raved about Nordy's blog before, The Thread. And I love the beauty focus of recent.  I highlighted a couple of the products from this post.  Cheri Botiz, Nordstrom National Beauty and Fragrance Director, dishes on her favorite fall accessory: nails!
I love, love, love the butter nail polish. In absolutely beautiful colors, you have to love one of the fall shades, exclusive to Nordstrom.  It is a metallic green, which is a bit out there, but I like the edginess this line offers.  And, I never leave the house without Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment cream.  It is amazing and really does strengthen the nails and cuticles.


So if you want some fun shades for Halloween, these are great options and perfectly wearable to work.  Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Chris. So glad you're enjoying our beauty coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever heard of a nail polish junky who can't wear nail polish regularly? Sure, that's me. I'm an artist so the polish gets jacked up. And for other reasons it just doesn't stay on long enough to even fool with. But I love the colors, the flair of perfectly painted nails. Sorry, rambling a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thecubiclerebel, to be honest, I stack nail polish like high heels that I cannot wear. I too see to smudge my nails before I even get home. But I love to look at the beautiful colors just like the shoes I cannot wear!

    ReplyDelete