Friday, October 28, 2011

All Things Teal!

I hate to be trendy and even colors get trendy.  Last Fall moss and Summer blazing coral...and I have officially fallen in love with teal.  So much so, that my recent spends have had at least one item with this gorgeous shade.  And what better to have than a bag boasting this fashionable little number.  The Kate Spade New York "Knightsbridge Mod" - little Helena Shoulder Bag comes in the prettiest dark teal.  And I might add that I am not a big fan of patent, but this glazed leather beauty has the richest shine.

But why stop there.  I found this glorious color in J. Crew's wears as well.  The Tippi sweater in viridian is closest to and I must say this has become one of my favorite weekend grabs. The soft merino wool make it an easy staple with Fall's cool winds blowing in.

And how about "Bogs" for the coming rains, in teal -- too, shiny teal to be specific!  Love these, and who'd a thought that a rain boot could be so stylishly pretty!

And shoes, the DV by Dolce Vita Lucca Flat in teal are really a nice alternative to navy blue or even black.  These comfy numbers are in a beautiful, darker teal.

And undergarments, of course! Love these Hanky Panky Signature Lace Briefs.  These are so pretty and so comfortable!  I love the retro style and they truly are "no-line" which make them even better.

And probably my absolute favorite teal number is Diane von Furstenberg's Genevieve Dress.  In deep teal, this dress can really go from office to cocktail. I love the silk wrap and its right above the knee length give it just a him of sexy.  Love.

And in case you were not worn out of this sumptuous color there is more!  Sephora carried an exclusive OPI nail color called "Teal We Meet Again" and it is so gorgeous!  This is one of those colors in my opinion that can replace my navy for awhile.  It is like the fun cousin of teal...the zany mom!  ;)

What is your favorite color this Fall?  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I've been obsessed with teal this year too! I got a gorgeous teal v-neck at J.Crew in August and have been getting tons of compliments whenever I wear it. I love that you posted that turquoise nail polish... I got a similar one in a free gift at Ulta a while back and now you've inspired me to use it!

    ReplyDelete