Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays and A Sparkly New Year!

First of all, Happy Holidays to you all.  I have appreciated you following me and I am looking to a wonderful New Year and with a little sparkle.

There is nothing better than to add some cheer than with a little bling.  Having a special piece of sparkle be it a ring, a statement piece necklace or a fabulous bracelet is sure to make you smile and catch the attention of others.

One of my favorite jewelry designers is Ben Amun.  Isaac Manevitz is the luxury jewelry designer and founder (the name is after his eldest son).  He has quite an A-list following both fashion insiders and celebrities alike.

The piece above is the sapphire and crystal deco bracelet.  I actually purchased this piece through Moda Operandi (membership-only pre-order of runway collection pieces). I have worn this piece twice now and literally have had five or six people ask me about it or say how stunning it is.  It captures the light gorgeously.

I am also wishing for this pearl bracelet with crystal pin.  Manavitz is able to capture delicately designed crystals, gems with a little vintage appeal.  I look at these pieces and am transcended back in time, roaring 20's anyone?  Love.

I purchased his sapphire sunburst earrings to pair with the bracelet above and they are also stunning.  It can take a little black dress to a whole other level.

Whatever you love, wear it with passion and I hope whether you spend it quietly or dance the night away, have a wonderful and "sparkly" New Year.  Cheers.

2 comments: