Saturday, July 2, 2011

Color Us Happy, Color My Closet! A Great Opportunity for Organization...

Color my closet!  I love J. Crew's online updates with bright ideas for our wardrobes.  I love seeing this spectrum of colors for sure.  The Rumi dress in poppy is so pretty.   This is the perfect dress to style with flats or a scarf as they pair together on the site.

Coincidentally, I have also been in the process of color coding my own closet.  T.J. Maxx, my love affair for sure has been carrying a "huggie" type hanger in a beautiful range of colors other than just the beige, black and cream.  I love these!  Not only do they help to size down the space in my closet, but now they are helping me organize by colors!

I love J.Crew's updates.  In addition, there is also free ship on all orders of $150+ with code FREESHIP.  All the sale items have also gone to FINAL SALE, so we can expect deep discounts and hopefully an additional % off soon!  Happy holiday and Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Adoring J. Crew's color palette this summer. Actually loving that there is so much color everywhere this summer - color is my favorite :)
    Cute blog!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete