Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nordstrom "Pre-Anniversary Sale"...Love Rebecca Minkoff!


"Passport" Ostrich embossed flap walle 
If you are a Nordstrom store credit card holder, you probably know that the "Pre-Sale" to the Anniversary Sale is going on right now through 7/13.  The general public sale follows on the 15th.  At our Nordstrom, they had special curtained areas where customers could go to buy the Anniversary catalog items in advance.  Handbags & accessories are always hot items.  I was "coveting" Rebecca Minkoff's "Covet" Ostrich Embossed Leather Satchel (Item #357096).  With one left in "almond brown" as shown in color on the wallet, it was a lucky day!


This bag has a distinctive texture with a logo-embossed turnlock at the flap closure. An optional shoulder strap provides a convenient carrying option.  I love this feature because you can turn it into a large, sophisticated clutch as well.  
I love Rebecca Minkoff's bags.  If you go to her site, you can see her subtly edgy handbags, apparel and accessories have made it into the hands of many celebrities.
I hope you are able to make the pre-sale at your Nordstrom.  They are letting card-holding customers take merchandise the day they purchase this year.  This is a new process.  They have some items in stock and some not which they will ship for free to you.  Happy shopping!



5 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! I wish I lived in the States so I could check out the sale. I love Rebecca Minkoff bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on Tuesday and the Nordstroms here didn't have any RM in stock! They said I could order them, but I wanted to see the two-tone covets and the hardware. I'm not a huge fan of the gold hardware, but can deal with it if its low key. The day wasn't a total loss, I did make out okay in the clothes and shoes department [and my husband even better!] :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is amazing!! I love RM, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Ms. J, so glad that the day was not a total loss! I really like the sale items for this Anniversary Sale, seems to be a deeper set of choices. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete