Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Stylish Summer Book List!


In my continued state of rest, rest and more rest, I've had ample time to plunge into a fun list of rather "stylish" reads.  I thought I would share this with you all because they are not only feeding my fashion appetite with great reading, but there are also hundreds of fabulous photographs to get lost in as well! Cheers...

Who What Wear Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life by Hilary Kerr and Katherine Power
P.S. I Made This by Erica Domesek
Facehunter by Yvan Rodic
Kate Moss Style, Inside the World's Most Famous Model by Angela Buttolph
The Selby is in your place by Todd Selby
The Sartorialist by Scott Schuman
Style Diaries World Fashion from Berlin to Tokyo by Simon Werle
Beautiful People by Simon Doonan and also by Simon Doonan, Eccentric Glamour



1 comment: