Saturday, May 15, 2010

Talbot's...Spring Beauties on Sale

I have posted previously that I have fallen in love with Talbot's again.  Their Spring 2010 line proved to be classic Talbot's but so fresh and pretty, really a breath of fresh air.  Some of those items are creeping into the Sale area including two of my favorite dresses (Rose print sateen dress and the Tweed sheath in sweet pea).

But shop fast, because these darlings always go fast.  I still have many Talbot's classics in my closet because they are impeccably made with attention to the most important details.

I also saw (although only in L/XL) that the flyaway cable cardigan is "uber-marked down in their Outlet Sale area.  LEC makes one similarly, but this one is a little bit nicer and at $38.99, how can you go wrong!

So check it out and share some of your favorite Talbot's pieces (Sale or not).  I am really looking forward to seeing what will emerge for their Fall line.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, I'm loving Talbots right now. Indeed, I've purchased 5 skirts from them in the past 2 months. This is a big deal because I'm normally a J. Crew/Ann Taylor/Loft shopper only. Talbots has really stepped up their game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris... We are pleased that you're pleased, and glad to have you back! If you're loving what you're seeing for Spring, hold on to your hat for Fall...
    http://redchairconfessions.com/ink/ink-yep-more/

    ReplyDelete