Thursday, May 6, 2010

Need A Little Spunk...

I must admit, I have lost my spunk of recent.  Working, working, no time for light and lovely blogging.  Hence, the polka-dotted background and my new J. Crew Bryant suede platform peeps which I bought in antique lilac easily crossing with pink and lavender wardrobes.  And how appropriate with the lilacs blooming. The fleeting lovelies are on sale which I snagged at last Spring sale + 20%.


I also fell in love with JC's Parlour hobo.  If something could feel like butter, this bag would be it.  I have never felt something so soft and the roominess is AMAZING!  In bronzed beige, it definitely goes from casual to chic and work week to weekend.  I love it.  I am almost afraid to wear it too much...so lovely.


I am still eyeing the flutter flower clutch in sheer lilac.  I don't have any idea where or when I would use this, but I love looking at it.  There is a common theme here, Spring, lilac, little pops of color...


So am thinking need or necessity.  Neither, but oh how it lifts the spirits.  I love Spring.  I love J. Crew Spring.  What are your favorites and what are you waiting to go on sale.


Spring. Shop. Spring.

4 comments:

  1. I bought the Parlor Hobo, used it for two weeks and returned it because it looked like it was about 2 years old. I am not hard on handbags. It scratches easily and seems to absorb colors from clothes. There were a couple of places that had very dark smudges from it rubbing on my clothes.

    I loved the style and size but it looks very old very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD - I am so glad you told me this. to be honest, I have been concerned about that and should certainly not do this for the investment? Did you have any troubles returning it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots. And I know what you mean about needing a bit of spunk lately...I feel like I might finally be getting there...

    A word of caution on the oh so pretty flutter flower clutch - it is so pretty, but it is so tiny. When I went to the last crewcuts fashion show at my B&M, the girls were carrying it as a purse. It's a perfect size for my 7-y.o. daughter. Not so much for me. I would be all over it at just about any price, if it were about twice the size. Current size barely fits a large pair of keys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, I was just getting ready to make the purchase on the clutch and so thank you for the size feedback!! I was wondering if it was oh so small. You saved me from a purchase I would likely be disappointed with...have a great day.

    ReplyDelete