Friday, May 21, 2010

J. Crew's Dotsalota!

Every now and then, I get my hands on a lovely J. Crew Collection piece and I just adore how unique they are.  I stopped at the B&M today and could not pass on the Dotsalota chiffon cami which by the way is down to $79.99.  And while I am pretty sure it will make it to an additional discount, I just couldn't resist.  It is ultra-feminine.  It is cut beautifully and fully lined, so is beautiful alone or under suit.  I rarely have an "I can wait one more markdown moment" and this blouse was no exception.


2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of buying one of these! Is it TTS, and do you think it would work for those of us who need a bit more "room" in the bust (any stretch)? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ac, it is definitely TTS and cut pretty amply at the top - it is not a fitted looking blouse. I wouldn't say it has stretch, but I bought my size and it has a nice fluid look to it!

    ReplyDelete