Saturday, March 20, 2010

Still Loving Liberty of London for Target






I have been stopping at various Target stores to see the items for the Liberty of London line and recently picked up the Pleated Dress Jumper and it is perfect for spring/summer and perfectly wearable for work with a little cardi or jacket.  I was surprised with the overall quality at $29.99.  I must say this is quite a steal for such a well-made garment.  The predominantly red/navy print is very classic and the style is so feminine.  The dress ties at the back.  I sized up to a large and it fit perfectly for a regular 10/12.  This may be a great option for Easter this year.

Of course I had to check out some shoes with this dress and found these darling Merona Esta slide wedge sandals in a cherry red.  They were almost the price of the dress at $24.99 and well-worth it.  They are really poppin' and so comfy!  I will be wearing these all summer long.

Has anyone else found great Liberty items?  I personally can only take a couple of these prints in my wardrobe, but I was really pleased with the offerings.  It was much better than the Jean Paul Gaultier which is understandably far edgier, but I thought looked really cheap.  I was a little disappointed on that front, had hoped to at list get a modern JPG top...but I couldn't see myself in any of the items.


4 comments:

  1. I tried several JPG items and returned everything. The sizing was off and the styles weren't the way they looked to me online. On the other hand, almost everything was natural fibers, mostly cotton, which I loved. I wish the LOL line had been all cotton, I am not a poly fan.

    I got the yellow/black sheath from the LOL line and I love it. The fit is great, I can wear it to work with a jacket or cardi, and I can wear it more casually. I tried some of the other clothing items but returned them all.

    I'm considering buying one of the mens shirts in small since the prints are so nice, and maybe some of the girls dresses in XL. Again, all cotton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the cotton which is why I cut myself off after one LOL dress! Great idea on the mens shirts! I also got my daughter one of the LOL bathing suits and it is so adorable... So disappointing you had to return all your JPG items - what a letdown with that one. I did not see the yellow/black LOL sheath - maybe I was too late! I would love to see a pic - perhaps it is on the site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at my local target this week and they still had tons of the Liberty line in! I love all the colors and prints they offered, but unfortunately they did not fit me :( I really loved some of the house wear too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought several LoL items for myself but ended up returning all except for the tankini and the black/white scarf. I loved the girls' line and bought a number of things for my daughter. And candles. And a clipboard. And a hanging file box. It's just so easy...

    ReplyDelete