Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spotted Three Times...J. Crew in Town & Country Magazine March 2010


When I am traveling and stopping twice in every airport I get on complete magazine kicks.  I love picking up Town & Country magazine, and although I am obviously not a subscriber - this March 2010 issue may have convinced me to do so.  I absolutely adore their beautiful layouts.  The March issue touts "Fabulous Spring Fashion" and guess what, J. Crew items are spotted three times.  I love that these items can be placed casually and upscale as they have in T&C.

  TheFlutter-flower clutch is featured in their "Garden of Delights" photo spread with tempting accessories including gorgeous clutches from the likes of Valentino, Fendi and Vera Wang!  J. Crew's flutter flower is quite a steal at $128 compared to these high-end designers, but just as stunning.  I think I may just purchase this as eye-candy.








J. Crew's Larkspur cardigan is also featured in T&C's "60 must have's for Spring".  I love the three shades it comes in (misty aqua, blossom and honey).  I cannot decide which color on this one.  It appears as honey in the article and is pretty bright as they feature under "Bright Lights".



And yet another J. Crew spotting under the article and title page of "A Whiter Shade of Pale" where the Reese gladiator sandals ($88/above) are featured in metallic silver paired with a gorgeous white Halston stretch-jersey dress ($495).

I love some of J. Crew's statement pieces and apparently so did T&C.  It is great that an $88 pair of sandals can be paired with a designer dress.  They are classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment