Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little "Crew"zy for Spring...

Spring has definitely sprung at J. Crew!  I loved reading all the JCA's posts over at Alexis's blog jcrewaficionada.blogspot.com.  I think everyone is ready for all the beauty that Spring has to offer and I was reenergized by the new J. Crew April 2010 catalog.  I adored the flowers as I am an avid gardener.  It wasn't that it was loaded with all that many new things but the styling was gorgeous and I loved all Jenna's Picks (especially the Adele romper and the Lieutenant jacket).  I am all about mixing masculine and feminine and there is plenty of that in this catalog as well.  Not new, but I did end up buying the Watercolor potpurri ames dress which was marked down to $79.99 and worth every penny.  This dress fits true to size and while I was worried it would pucker at the chest (my very small one at that!), it actually lays quite nicely.  I am working on a wish list and would love to hear your favorite Spring items...happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I have that potpourri dress and LOVE it. I think of all the items in which this print was available, the dress is my absolute favorite. So glad you picked it up on sale!

    Honestly, I didn't find much in the new items that I wanted. I have already purchased some spring things in the last rollout, like the sunshine peony skirt. The only thing I picked up this time is the striped tee in the blush colorway, which I think will be a great neutral.

    ReplyDelete