Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet & (J. Crew) Wild!

Thanks to abiggercloset I took the plunge and bought the http://wwwwildcat ombre' pencil skirt.  I paired it with the merino popover tunic in blossom.  I love, love the outfit.  But I have to say, my purchase of the gabby hobo in pale lilac pulled this set together.  It has a buttery soft leather and being a big purse gal, this one fits the bill!  It is incredible roomy with lots of compartments.

I got so many compliments on these items.  The colors are beautiful and will go right into Fall.  The merino popover is longer which I love because it hits at the hip.  I seriously would love to buy all of the colors available for this sweater.  It is one of those staples that can be cinched with a belt, worn loosely with jeans or under skirt as  I did.

My Sweet & Wild polyvore set features some of these items as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment