Saturday, July 31, 2010

All About Cashmere...


I am not sure if I need more cashmere, but a girl could quickly fall in love with the rush of Fall colors! I have been lured in again and love J.Crew's bright plum color which is a poppin' pinkish purple as I highlighted in my weekend Polyvore. I also refreshed my wardrobe with a new J. Crew cashmere Cody cardigan in black.  I live in this sweater starting early September until the following Spring.  It is totally worth the investment.  Other favorite colors for this sweater include autumn pumpkin, agate blue, heather cobblestone and bronzed olive.  These sweaters are a treat.  And for a little twist, I love JC's new cashmere marabou is rose dust (shown in my Polyvore and right for detail).  I think the feather adds a unique detail and can see this paired with a black pencil skirt or dress jeans with lots of layered jewelry for a fun night out.

I am a loyal J. Crew cashmere shopper.  The colors are fabulous.  And one last note, the The Laundress New York for J. Crew Cashmere Spray is the best for freshening cashmere and frankly a great freshener for your entire wardrobe.  It smells amazing and saves me from over dry-cleaning. 

Do you have any favorite cashmere finds either J. Crew or other?

5 comments:

  1. I only own one piece of cashmere, and that's the Cashmere Sequin Shell in a light beige color. I'm pretty new to J Crew, but as soon as I saw that sweater I immediately had to have it :) I'm drawn to the celery color now in the v-neck cashmere cardigans, so now I'm just holding off till the next percent off sale.
    http://momoberry88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sequin shell! I like to wait for percent offs as well and if your lucky you could snag a great markdown at the B&M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jcrew cashmere crewneck tees. I buy them in every color on super sale and wear them a lot during winter. So much better than cotton long sleeve tees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply JCrew, how are the lengths on the tees? I have a longer torso and so like a little length on my sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I found someone who loves cashmere as much as I do! I truly have an addiction and I've began collecting them! My favorite was the V-neck henlThis season I'm completely obsessed with the Matisse Blue color, which works really well for someone who has intense black hair like me. Thanks for recommending the spray. I always worry about my sweater between washes.

    ReplyDelete