Thursday, July 29, 2010

Land's End Canvas - Fall Begins...


Fall begins and some new items have been added to Land's End Canvas.  Young, classic and a breath of fresh air for me, I have previously posted several items of my other love through LEC.  I may go for the cardigan sweater jacket now available in colors or maplewood, arctic gray, natural and true navy.  If anyone purchases this one let me know.  I love the pockets on this one!

I also love the open neck sweater sweatshirt in same colors as the cardigan except for natural.  The women's suede snap tote  is a lovely version of their canvas offering.  I love the arctic gray for Fall.

Any other items catch your eyes?  It is great to see some pretty Fall items trickling in.  I am ready for a Fall cardigan and some new colors for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new Canvas items for fall especially the motocross jacket (not too boxy) and the wingtips. Style and quality at a great price!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I am definitely going to check that out!

    ReplyDelete