Friday, June 4, 2010

Some More Items I'm A Little "Crewzy" Over...

I don't think this little wicker beauty is online through J. Crew yet, but I picked it up at the B&M about two weeks ago and I love, love!  It was a great pack-a-long for a recent business trip to New York.  At $55, it was a great little buy and summery chic.


I have to say, I was not entirely sure that this Saturday twist dress would be entirely appropriate for a casual chic dinner.   However, I paired with my rosebud metallic capri sandals and a shimmery lavender cardi from Ann Taylor and was approached with many compliments!  The dress is very flattering.  It can go from dinner to beach and I love the color (Moroccan spice).

I think 3/4 of my NY trip's wardrobe was J. Crew this week.  I also brought a cashmere tee and the larkspur cardi which both went beautifully with white pants.

Aahh...so I have reverted to some recent oldies, but goodies with the exception of the clutch.  Any new items you are raving about?  I have been on the road so have not had time to browse any new adds for JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment