Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Doing A Double Take...J. Crew or Merona Shorts?



I just a fantastic pair of Merona's short - blue print (above right).  They look incredibly similar to J. Crew's starfish cinema short (above left).  I like the fact that the Merona's have a 5" inseam verses 4" on the JC short.  Overall, the Merona short is more flattering in my opinion and let's face it - at $10 online through Target sure beats JC's $59.99 for the starfish version.  Merona rocks and there are some really lovely summer options - dresses, skirts, cardis...more to come!

4 comments:

  1. I have the Target shorts too! They are great. I can't tell you how many people have complimented them and are shocked to hear they're from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable. And they are made well too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they have my size. I am going this weekend. So cute. Incredible price too;) There are so many nice alternatives to JCrew's items now at better prices. Esp. the Target Liberty Line....that was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Target Liberty Line!!

    ReplyDelete